Monday, December 21, 2009

Wireless Pci Card Driver Dell Inspiron B130 ORiNOCO Wireless LAN Mini PCI Card Driver Installed, Vista Not Connecting. PLEASE HELP!!!?

Dell Inspiron B130 ORiNOCO Wireless LAN Mini PCI Card Driver Installed, Vista not connecting. PLEASE HELP!!!? - wireless pci card driver

My Dell Inspiron B130 has a problem with the Wi-Fi in Vista. So I went from old to Broadcom ORiNOCO Wireless LAN Mini-PCI card and drivers are installed, but Vista can not find any network. I have the ignition and still finds no network. However, Ethernet is working. I tried several times to restart with two cards, and can not with my Dell TrueMobile 1150 Series PCI card, because there is a new kind of PCI that do not fit. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ty --

PS: E-mail me @ Windowslita@yahoo.com for more information

0 comments:

Post a Comment