Saturday, December 26, 2009

Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure In Women Symptoms After Stopping Birth Control. Share Experiences?

Symptoms after stopping birth control. Share experiences? - symptoms of high blood pressure in women

Hello, I just want women to share their thoughts about my situation.
I walked the morning after pill, I'm high blood pressure (I'm only 22 and no family) history of hypertension. We were using condoms, but I must say, they feel insecure about it because no child to plan for the short term. Add that I these symptoms after stopping BCP awful that makes me want to come back to the pill. I had my period for the first month after leaving, but the second month I did not even waste my time and suffered an outbreak of acne and rashes on their backs. Then, recently, nauseaus but not vomiting. I think if my period Comes Around, I would only take the pill, and, well to pressure. So, no opinion? Could I be pregnant or BCP to stop signs? Condoms are really safe? As long as there are no after stopping bcp symtops Acen? Thank you a bunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment